- Making meetings effective, productive, and efficient
- Handling difficult behaviors by participants
- Ensuring accountability for assignments and outcomes
- Active listening and reframing negative comments
- Making decisions in large groups
This training is ideal for managers, business leaders, human resource professionals, mediators, educators, or anyone who works with a team, leads meetings, or hosts forums and group discussions.
Kon will be speaking Friday July 28th, 2017 beginning @ 8:30 am to 3:30 pm at McMenamins Old St. Francis School, 700 NW Bond Street, Bend, Oregon in the historic Rambler Room. The event includes continental breakfast and sandwich buffet lunch.
Pre-registration is required online & space is limited. The event charges $165 for Community Members, $120 for the First-5 OMA or CS Members/Volunteers, or $99 for college students at COCC or OSU(Cascades).Click here to register