Partner with Us
Helping people have difficult conversations may be our mission, but we can't and certainly don't do this alone.
Community Solutions has formed and maintained many effective partnerships over the years, in Central Oregon and State-wide. Our dealings with other Legal, Academic, and Nonprofit organizations have paid huge dividends. The following list of organizations represents our most valued partnerships to date. However, we continue to pursue new, mutually beneficial partnerships with a host of not only nonprofit organizations, but schools, business, and civic organizations as well.
- University of Oregon School of Law, Oregon Office of Community Dispute Resolution (OOCDR), https://law.uoregon.edu/explore/OOCDR
- Oregon Mediation Association (OMA), http://www.omediate.org
- The Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO), https://www.nonprofitoregon.org
- Boys & Girls Club of Bend, http://www.bgcbend.org
- Girl Scouts of Oregon & SW Washington, http://www.girlscoutsosw.org
- Bend Area Habitat for Humanity (HFH), http://www.bendhabitat.org
- Heart of Oregon Corps, http://heartoforegon.org
- Neighbor Impact, http://www.neighborimpact.org
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon (LASO), http://lasoregon.org
- Saving Grace, http://www.saving-grace.org
Remember, a partnership with Community Solutions can help your organization learn new methods for dispute resolution, introduce those you serve to the many benefits of mediation, and build a lasting relationship with an established and reputable nonprofit. We look forward to speaking with you as a potential partner today!